Marketing and Social Media Internship
Bullets & Butterflies is seeking a vibrant, enthusiastic, fashion forward individual for a paid Internship within our team. If you have experience in Marketing and a passion for Social Media please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV. This is a chance to gain experience within a fast paced industry and potentially an opportunity for a permanent position.
Email us now for an exciting chance to be part of a unique online concept store here in Dubai!
Bullets & Butterflies is an online concept store designed to sell a collection of highly edited menswear, womenswear and accessories from niche brands and promising, emerging designers. Each season, Bullets & Butterflies buyers seal deals with new key designers around the world and bring back pieces that make up dream wardrobes.
The Marketing Intern will provide professional support in marketing activities and will work closely with other members of the team to interpret, adapt and coordinate set plans for the year bearing in mind brand guidelines and budgets.
- Involved in advertising plans, promotions, media relations and retail marketing
- Assist in building a marketing calendar for the year and in developing Marketing and PR plans
- Making sure Bullets & Butterflies is up to date with events and with the implementation of plans to ensure we are on schedule
- Coordinate and support team members in other areas, particularly Admin and Logistics.
- Handle all social media for both main website and Outlet account
- Handling and taking charge of product shots for Outlet Account
- Research and develop ways to increase our customer base and followers
- Coordinate and assist in Photoshoots
University degree in Business or Marketing
Minimum 1 year of work experience
Experienced in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
Basic knowledge of photography required
Fluent in English